IBPS Clerk Mock Test 2023 Free
IBPS Clerk Test Series
The best site for the IBPS Clerk exams, try free for this exam to start IBPS Clerk mock test practice sets. For students preparing for ibps clerk exam, Rankers ibps mock test 2023 is the best choice to practice mock tests, these can be taken through our website as well as Rankers Hub App. This test series is completely ready for both the IBPS Clerk prelims mock and IBPS Clerk mains mock/IBPS Clerk mains test. The IBPS Clerk test series has been updated as per the latest pattern of questions asked in 2022. Attempt the IBPS Clerk free mock test 2023, and start your preparation for the IBPS Clerk 2023 mock at the earliest. Rankers hub IBPS Clerk mock test series is practiced many aspirants to clear their IBPS Exam, we have prepared the updated content its Rankers Hub IBPS Clerk test series 2023 which will help thousands of students in securing their dream job, through this IBPS Clerk online mock test.
ibps clerk mock test 2023
IBPS Clerk 2023 test series for year 2023 exam is one of the best series has been created by Top faculty in India. These tests are not only has free mock test for IBPS Clerk prelims 2023 but also has the IBPS Clerk mains free mock test 2023. This test series covers sectional tests which includes ibps clerk reasoning mock test, IBPS Clerk quantitative aptitude mock test, and IBPS Clerk English mock test. IBPS Clerk English mock test free practice sets is a decisive exam along with quantitative aptitude mock test for IBPS Clerk and reasoning mock test IBPS Clerk. Following are the names by which this 2023 test series is known :
- IBPS Clerk 2023 mock test
- best test series for IBPS Clerk 2023
- free test series for IBPS Clerk
- free IBPS Clerk mock test 2023
- IBPS prelims mock test 2023
- IBPS Clerk 2023 free mock test
- free mock for IBPS Clerk
- IBPS Clerk 2023 mock.
.IBPS Clerk prelims mock
IBPS Clerk prelims mock test consists of Aptitude, reasoning, and English sections. It’s high time that IBPS Clerk preliminary free series needs to be attempted in one go, make sure to practice this free mock test of IBPS Clerk prelims before exams. IBPS Clerk prelims free mock test 2023 is a mix of all these sections in one place. At the same time, IBPS Clerk mains test series should not be neglected. IBPS Clerk prelims mock test 2023 is a gateway to the second stage of examination process. There are numerous IBPS pre free mock test in the Rankers hub test series platform such as IBPS Clerk free mock test practice mock, IBPS Clerk prelims 2023 free mock test, IBPS Clerk previous year mock test, sectional mock test for ibps Clerk prelims mock test online free. All these are available at a very low cost to the students who are searching for the best test series for ibps clerk prelims.
IBPS Clerk mains mock
Practicing ibps mock test free online on a day-to-day basis is very important to succeed in the IBPS exams. Since these exams are difficult to crack students have to practice the best IBPS clerk mains mock test free of cost, so take the opportunity and utilize the resources of rankers hub best mock for ibps Clerk mains. We provide top IBPS Clerk mock test online that will be handy in preparing IBPS Clerk mains mock test 2023. Attempt the available best IBPS Clerk test series free online and analyze your preparation. Many of the ibps Clerk mains exam mock test that are provided in the website are free of cost that can be attempted only by just downloading the Rankers Hub App.
ibps clerk sectional mock test free
In IBPS preliminary exam mock test, there are 100 questions in all the sections that have to be completed in 60 minutes, which gives very little time to attempt one question. IBPS mock test prelims practice is the only way to overcome this barrier through ibps clerk sectional mock test that are provided for free to the students. IBPS preliminary mock test, is a mix of an English IBPS Clerk mock test, an English sectional test for IBPS Clerk, IBPS Clerk reasoning mock test, and a free sectional test for IBPS Clerk.
Download the Rankers Hub App from the play store and start your preparation, this app is has all the information that is required for exams like exam pattern & syllabus, important information regarding the notifications, etc. This is the best site for bank exam mock test and also online courses. For offline course contacts us at the Hyderabad branches. Rankers hub will be your best practice ground before you attempt the actual bank exams test series. Your preparation for the online bank exam is made easy by providing you with important questions, eBooks, previous year’s papers, free IBPS mock test, and the best mock test for IBPS Clerk with answers. So, start your preparation with Rankers Hub for online courses like SBI PO, SBI Clerk, IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, IBPS RRB, SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, and SSC Clerk as well as defense courses like CDS and AFCAT
Free mock test for IBPS Clerk exam
Wide range of free mock for IBPS Clerk, as these IBPS Exams is related to banking jobs, we have updated Rankers Hub mock exams with Free mock tests IBPS Clerk prelims 2023. These banking mock tests help the aspirants in fetching more marks in their exams and making their carrier in the banking sector. Each year there is a many job notification released by SBI, RBI, IBPS for enrolling young aspirants into various banks. To clear these exams you need a very good source of online IBPS Clerk exam mock test and practice mock test series for bank exams. Only the best test series for banking can help the students in competing with lakhs of aspirants writing the IBPS Clerk exams online.
Free online mock test for the IBPS Clerk exam
The free online mock test for the bank exam includes free mock test for the bank exam topic wise, bank Clerk online test series, English online test for bank Clerk exam, bank Clerk test series, free English sectional test for bank exam, quant sectional test for bank Clerk free, free sectional mock test for bank exam, free mock test for bank Clerk prelims, free mock test for bank Clerk, free mock test for bank Clerk exam, free online mock test for bank Clerk exam, bank Clerk mock test, bank Clerk mock test free, etc
Clerk Online Test Series
Rankers hub has the best test series for bank exams that is helpful for various exams like IBPS Clerk, IBPS PO, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, IBPS RRB, LIC AAO, RBI Assistant, etc. Practice mock IBPS Clerk are based on the latest pattern and are regularly updated as per the syllabus. Students prefer to do online test series for the on desktop, so we have ensured that these online IBPS Clerk exams can be conducted in both mobile and desktop.
Best mock series for IBPS Clerk exams
Attempt some test series for bank Clerk and test series for IBPS Clerk online test for free as well as the best mock test series for IBPS Clerk exams model question paper to check the quality of the exams that are provided by us and start your preparation. Along with free mock test for IBPS Clerk exams, we also provide daily current affairs and vocabulary to ensure that you are on right track from day 1. Student’s desire for achieving their dream job and attaining job security starts at Rankers Hub through these free mock test for bank Clerk and free mock test for IBPS Clerk.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Can attempt, mock test for IBPS Clerk 2023 exams on Mobile as well as desktop
Ans- You can attempt mock tests on the mobile app as well as by login in Rankershub site.
- Is this test series as per the latest pattern?
Ans- We are providing IBPS Clerk mocks along with answers that are updated as per the latest pattern.
- Will I get an exam analysis after attempting the IBPS Clerk practice test?
Ans. After attempting the test you can check the analysis of your performance as well as you can check the solutions to the questions.
- Are the IBPS Clerk 2023 mock test free sufficient for my preparation?
Ans. We wouldn’t say that it is sufficient, but yes we are having best test series for IBPS Clerk 2023 that is very helpful in achieving your goals. And they will be helpful in improving your weak areas.
- Do you also provide topic wise exams with answers?
Ans. For improving IBPS Clerk exam preparation online, we have provided topic wise test series along with full-length mock tests, reasoning mock test for IBPS Clerk, free english mock test for IBPS Clerk.
- Do you have IBPS Clerk prelims online mock test and IBPS Clerk mains mock test?
Ans. Yes, the online exam test series includes IBPS preliminary mock test as well as IBPS Clerk mains free mock.
- Which IBPS Clerk preparation online free is best for banking?
Ans. In the online market you will be finding many eminent players who provide the best IBPS Clerk test series free mock, Rankers Hub is one of them
- Are IBPS Clerk previous year question paper mock test available?
Ans- Yes, we do have them in mock test IBPS Clerk 2023.
Also, check these relative keywords of IBPS Clerk test series to write the exams online
- IBPS Clerk mock test free online
- ibps Clerk mock test practice mock
- ibps Clerk mock
- IBPS Clerk pre mock test free online
- IBPS Clerk pre online test free
- IBPS Clerk 2023 prelims free mock test
- best site for IBPS Clerk mock test free
- IBPS Clerk pre mock test 2023
- IBPS prelims mock test 2023 free
- IBPS Clerk prelims reasoning mock test
- free IBPS Clerk mains mock test
- IBPS Clerk mains free online mock test
- free IBPS Clerk prelims mock test
- IBPS Clerk prelims test series free
- IBPS Clerk prelims test series
- IBPS junior associate free mock test
- free online mock test for IBPS Clerk prelims 2023
- IBPS Clerk mock test 2023 free
- IBPS Clerk 2023 prelims mock test
- IBPS junior associate prelims mock test
- IBPS Clerk online free mock test
|You may also like|
|All exams test series||Online Courses|
Tips for preparing for Clerks exams
Before starting your preparation, its very important to know the syllabus, exam pattern, and the weightage of questions in various sections of IBPS Clerk tests.
Syllabus for IBPS Clerk Mock exam
Quantitative Aptitude or Numerical Ability Syllabus
This section is based on aptitude to check the aspirant’s knowledge and fastness of thinking. The topics covered are given below:
- Number System
- HCF & LCM
- Profit & Loss
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- Time & Work
- Time & Distance
- Decimal & Fraction
- Ratio & Proportion
- Case Studies Charts and Graphs
- Permutation & Combination
- Data Interpretation – Bar Graph, Line Graph & Pie chart
Reasoning section has the following syllabus to ascertain the aspirants logical thinking abilities. Following syllabus has been prescribed for IBPS clerk exam:
- Puzzles – Seating Arrangement: Circular/Direction-based/MISC
- Number Series
- Odd man out
- Blood Relation
- Alphabet Test
- Ranking and Time
- Causes and Effects
- Direction Sense
- Figure Series
- Word Formation
- Statement and Assumption
- Assertion and Reason
- Statement and Conclusion
- Statement and Arguments
- Statements and Action Courses
English Language or Hindi Language Syllabus
English section is one of the important and most common sections in all competitive exams. Generally all the exams have the same syllabus for exams, following are the list of topics for IBPS Clerk exam:
- Reading Comprehensions
- Grammar / Vyakaran
- Spotting Errors
- Fill in the Blanks
- Misspelled Words
- Jumbled Words
- Rearrangement of Sentence
- Jumbled up sentences
- Idioms and Phrases
- Cloze Tests
- One word Substitution
- Antonyms and Synonyms
General Awareness Syllabus
- Current Affairs National & International
- Sports Abbreviations
- Currencies & Capitals
- General Science
- Government Schemes & policies
- Banking Awareness
- National Parks & Sanctuaries
- Financial Awareness Syllabus
- Current events in Financial World
- Monetary policy
- Economic Survey
- Banking reforms in India
- Bank Accounts of Special Individuals Loans
- Asset Reconstruction Companies
- Non-Performing Assets
- Restructuring of Loans
- Bad Loans
- Risk Management
- BASEL I
- BASEL II
- BASEL III
- Organisations – RBI, SEBI, IMF, World Bank & Others
Computer Knowledge Syllabus
- Fundamentals of Computer
- History of Computers
- Future of Computers
- Basic Knowledge of Internet
- Networking Software & Hardware
- Abbreviations Shortcut Keys
- MS Office
- Security Tools
- Trojans Input and Output Devices
- Computer Languages
Difference Between Bank and SSC Syllabus
Every graduate start looking for best career prospects during his/her final years of graduation. When some start looking for various government jobs, they find various competitive examinations such as Bank (IBPS/SBI), UPSC and Staff Selection Commission (SSC) to land in government or public sector jobs. You have to prepare for the following type of exams to clear clerk exam in 2023:
- best online test series for IBPS Clerk
- IBPS bank test series
- IBPS Clerk 2023 test series
- free mock test for IBPS Clerk 2023
- online test series for IBPS Clerk 2023
- IBPS Clerk 2023 online free mock test
- practice mock IBPS Clerk 2023
- ibps Clerk mains test series 2023
Most of the graduates opt for Bank and SSC as their first choice due to their similarity in syllabus and due to the frequency of notifications. However, SSC and Banking exams are two completely distinct competitive exams in terms of syllabus and exam pattern, which we have to explore before starting our preparation. Let us talk about them one by one.
SSC vs. Banking Syllabus – Quantitative Aptitude or Numerical Aptitude
This the most important section in both the competitive exams, aspirants have to focus and practice more in order to score well. Both SSC and Banking aspirants need to build a strong foundation in quant section to clear cutoffs. This section is extremely scoring if one prepares well. Let us have a look at the common and unique topics in this section.
|Common Topics||Unique Topics in SSC||Unique Topics in Bank|
LCM & HCF
Ratio and proportion
Profit & Loss
SI & CI
Partnership & Ages
Mixture and Allegations
Time and Distance
Time and Work
Permutations and Combinations
SSC Vs. Banking Syllabus – General Intelligence & Reasoning
In both the exam, SSC and banking reasoning is the most scoring and easy section. Mastering this section can fetch you good overall score. While in banking exams the level of questions are little tough, but they are not tough to crack. You will find that there are only a few topics are common in banking and SSC exams. So let us check the difference in the syllabus for the reasoning section.
|Common Topics in SSC and Banking||Unique Topics in SSC||Unique Topics in Banking|
Distance and Direction
Odd One out
Non Verbal reasoning
New pattern of coding decoding
To prepare for this clerk exam syllabus you need the following test series:
- reasoning sectional test for IBPS Clerk
- online free mock test for IBPS Clerk
- IBPS Clerk online exam
- free test series for IBPS Clerk 2023
- IBPS Clerk free mock test prelims
- IBPS Clerk pre mock
- IBPS Clerk practice mock
- IBPS junior associate 2023 mock test
- IBPS Clerk mock test free 2023
- IBPS Clerk online test series
- IBPS Clerk online test series free
- best mock test for IBPS Clerk 2023
- IBPS Clerk mock free
- IBPS Clerk maths mock test
- IBPS Clerk mock exam
- free mock for IBPS Clerk 2023
- IBPS Clerk online preparation free
- full mock test for IBPS Clerk
- free mock for IBPS Clerk prelims
- best IBPS Clerk test series free mock test
- best mock for IBPS Clerk
- free mock test for IBPS Clerk prelims
- IBPS Clerk prelims memory based mock test
- best mock test for IBPS Clerk mains
- IBPS Clerk best mock test
- IBPS Clerk prelims mock test 2023 free
- IBPS Clerk free mock test series
SSC vs. Banking Syllabus – English
English is another common and important section in both SSC and banking exams. While in SSC, English has high weight age as the carries 50 percent of the total marks in Tier I, II and III combined together, so it is very important to focus on this section for SSC aspirants. In SSC exams English is more vocabulary based, while in banking exams the focus is more on comprehension, so aspirants need to have more analytical skill. There is no denying that students should have good command on Grammar and also having a strong vocabulary skill will help aspirants in both the exams.
|Common in SSC and Banking||Unique Topics in SSC||Unique Topics in Banking|
Fill in the blanks
One word substitution
SSC vs Banking Syllabus – General Awareness
General awareness section is the most important and common section in all competitive exams. In both SSC and banking exams though this is very important, there is large variation in the syllabus. Current Affairs is one of the areas, which need attention in both exams. Let us check the difference in topics asked in general awareness in SSC and banking examinations.
|Common Topics in SSC and Banking||Unique Topics in SSC||Unique Topics in Banking|
Ø Current Affairs
Ø Day to Day GK
Ø Important Abbreviations
Ø Computer Literacy
§ Indian polity
§ Indian Economy
§ General Science
§ Awards, important dates
§ Sports, Famous personalities etc.
· Banking and Financial Awareness
· Computer awareness
We hope that the information helps the prospective candidates to analyze and prepare for the Bank PO or SSC exams.
Preparation tips for IBPS Clerk exams
Syllabi are almost the same but different in questions of difficulty level. IBPS Clerk Mock exams is not as tough as IBPS Clerk demands deep knowledge whereas other exams are slightly less difficult to crack. You take to have enough time for preparing for these exams. Prepare a study plan and adhere to the timing and topics. You can check Rankers Hub App for the following areas:
- best IBPS Clerk mock test series
- IBPS online exam
- IBPS Clerk mock test free without registration
- IBPS Clerk prelims free test
- IBPS Clerk mock test with answers
- IBPS Clerk mock test rankers hub
- IBPS Clerk free mock test rankers hub
- ibps Clerk mock test online free
- IBPS Clerk mock test online free without registration
- IBPS bank Clerk mock test
- best mocks for IBPS Clerk
- IBPS Clerk aptitude mock test
- IBPS Clerk exam free mock test
- IBPS bank Clerk free mock test
- IBPS Clerk full length mock test free
- best mock test series for IBPS Clerk
- practice mock test series for IBPS Clerk
- mock test series for IBPS Clerk
- IBPS Clerk online test free
- free IBPS Clerk test series
- IBPS Clerk exam fee
- mock test ibps Clerk prelims free
- IBPS Clerk Mock Test
- ibps bank Clerk mock test
- SBI Clerk Mock Test
- SBI Clerk Mock test
If you want to crack that IBPS Clerk exam, then ensure that you will not take a gap in preparation and have to be consistent. You have to sacrifice your social media and other deviating activities and maintain a disciplined schedule until you write the exam.
Tips and suggestions are given at the end, now let’s talk regarding the preparation of different topics let’s deal one by one:
Tips for Quantitative Aptitude:
IBPS Clerk Prelims exam also demands SPEED & ACCURACY
- To start with, firstly one should master topics like simplification, approximation, quadratic, missing number series, and wrong number series. These topics can not be ignored as they cover around 15–20 marks. To master these topics, you need to practice them every single day. Because irregularity in these topics will decrease your speed and will also impact other topics in calculations
- Data interpretation: Data Interpretation and Analysis is the most challenging part of Quantitative Aptitude. This section cannot be ignored as there is never an IBPS or IBPS exam without this topic. A set of DI Questions easily earns you 5 marks. You have to learn types of data interpretation and practice questions on daily basis at least 5 DI. In the pre-exam, you expect one question minimum and two sets in mains exam from DI section.
- Other Arithmetic Topics: First, learn all chapters from basic to advanced. Topics like Averages, LCM & HCF, Ratios, and Percentages are the basics for all the topics in aptitude. So, mastering these topics is essential as in pre-exam, you can expect 10 questions and in mains, 80% section form this. You can easily solve the Data Interpretation section if you have a good command of these topics. If you complete one chapter then revise it after 3–4 days. If you do not follow, revision cycle then your hard work in this section may go waste. So keep it in mind that, Revision is very important for arithmetic.
- Profit and loss, simple and compound interest: The problem with going for questions of the chapter like Profit loss, Compound Interest / Simple Interest is that they require a lot of time to prepare. Basics and Concepts must be clear to master these topics and you cannot expect to complete these chapters in a few days. Try solving and understanding the questions and clues given and analyze the best method to solve, the question may be lengthy, but it can be solved easily in one or two steps. This only comes with a lot of practice. So, never get panic if you find a big question most of them are easy to solve. Once you are clear on this topic you can easily solve the question not taking more than a minute.
- Time and Distance/ Time and Work: All the suggestions mentioned above are applicable to this topic. Both the percentages and time-related topics require clearing your basics and concepts. You can find some tricky and confusing questions in time and works questions. It is important to note that, If you can analyze what exactly the examiner is asking the question can be easily done, or else, they may waste our time.
- Permutations and Combinations & Probability: Questions from this topic are often asked in Bank exams you need to practice extensively. Both Permutations and Combinations & Probability have their own strategies for solving. While preparing, you must first focus on Permutations and then Combinations.
Probability questions can be of any kind and often get confusing. You should practice previous years’ question papers and attempt mock tests to expertise this area.
- Mock exams: You are done with practice and revision. Now the next step is to write online mock exams. All your efforts in practice sessions can be monitored and improved only when you write mock exams. Many sites provide mock exams for free or at a very reasonable price. Do not miss writing topic-wise mocks to check your accuracy and speed. Follow simple steps, Practice – Prepare – Revise – Exams.
- Following mock exams will help you in your preparation
- free online mock test for IBPS bank Clerk exam
- IBPS apprentice test series
- ibps online test series free
- IBPS cbo test series
- IBPS junior associate mock test
- IBPS Clerk test series rankers hub
- practice mock IBPS Clerk test series
- IBPS Clerk best test series
- test series IBPS Clerk
Important tips for Exams:
- For any competitive exam it is very important to revise previous years’ question papers. It helps you analyze the changing trends as well as check your preparation levels.
- Study plan – You should chalk out a study plan giving timing for all the sections of Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English as well as Mains preparation in between. The study plan should be such that you divide equal time to each section of the exam. We will discuss detailed study plan in the next article.
- You should focus on the revision of critical topics. Maximum effort has to be put into topics with maximum weightage. So, knowing the weightage of topics is very important. Check the weightage of various topics in my previous article.
- Section-wise preparation Strategy: As there is a fixed time to attempt each section you need to build a clear section-wise strategy to attempt the maximum number of questions with each section. If you are attempting the Aptitude section then they must pre-decide in mind what types of questions you are about to solve first. For eg: you can devote the first five minutes to questions, that you are an expert in and have a good command of, then the next two minutes to simplifications, number series questions, and so on.
- You must be very clear with the concepts. You are clear with the basic concept of Quantitative Aptitude, if you are not clear on the concepts then you will find it difficult to solve tricky questions. In main exams, it will be very helpful only if you are clear with concepts.
- Competitive exams are all about time management and accuracy. You should learn shortcuts for solving questions. Since there are sectional timings, learning shortcuts will help you to attempt the maximum number of questions in less possible time. You can practice with more and more sectional tests and take one mock test every day for each section. Since the exams are computer-based, practice the mocks on your desktop or laptop computer for optimum results.
Topic-wise Tips and Tricks in Reasoning
We have discussed topic-wise tips and tricks in Quantitative in our previous article. In a someway it is also important to understand the same in Reasoning to score more marks. Let’s us study the reasoning section topics one by one. Before that please check the following resources of Rankers Hub to start your preparation:
- IBPS mains free mock test
- IBPS Clerk sectional mock test
- best test series for IBPS Clerk mains
- IBPS Clerk mains mock test online free
- mock test for IBPS Clerk pre
- IBPS Clerk prelims English mock test free
- online mock test for IBPS Clerk preliminary free
- online mock test for IBPS Clerk preliminary
- IBPS Clerk pre test series
- ibps bank exam mock test
- IBPS pre mock test free
- ibps online practice test
- ibps Clerk exam online test free
- prelims, IBPS Clerk preliminary exam mock test
- IBPS Clerk practice papers with answers
- mock test IBPS Clerk pre
- IBPS Clerk preliminary mock test free
- IBPS prelims online mock test,
- IBPS Clerk preliminary exam online practice
- IBPS bank Clerk prelims mock test
- online practice test for IBPS Clerk prelims
- IBPS Clerk pre exam mock test
- IBPS Clerk prelims free online mock test
Following topics in reasoning are not be neglected. Let check one by one.
- Distance and Directions.
This is one of the easiest and most scoring of all the questions asked in Reasoning. If you can read the statements carefully by focusing on one aspect at a time and making diagrams, then your answer is not far away. You should have a clear understanding of the directional coordinates and facing directions concept. If you are perfect in the concept, then you will never miss a mark.
Starting the reasoning session with Analogy, Order and ranking, Alphanumeric Series, and syllogisms will fetch easy marks as these sections are straightforward based on general knowledge and common sense.
In analogy questions, you have to identify the relation between two comClerknents and find out if the missing element has a similar relationship with another element. Practicing more questions will fetch you marks.
- Order & Ranking
In order and ranking, there are a few formulas to solve these types of questions and making diagrams can also help. These questions are given to determine the rank/Clerksition of the person from bottom/left-right.
- Alphanumeric Series
Perhaps one of the most interesting topics in reasoning is a series of questions. These questions are based on the identification of the pattern in a given series
There are two methods to choose to solve syllogisms, either you can choose the A, E, l, O rules method, or the traditional Venn Diagram method. It’s up to you to decide which method you will practice, scoring is important. It is important to read the questions before attempting the answers in syllogisms. Be clear regarding the statements and the assumptions.
- Blood Relations
We can expect two questions from this topic. Read the question carefully and draw a family tree accordingly. It should be noted that generations and relations between the characters asked should not be confused. You can easily score marks if you draw a perfect family tree.
Mathematical Inequalities questions are complex expressions with mathematical symbols. You need to determine the relationship between different variables. Coded Inequalities questions consist of expressions coded with symbols. So first, you have to decode the symbols and then find the conclusions.
One of the best ways is to make a table and decode the given symbols. Thereafter rewrite the relationships using the decoded symbols. Combine all the relationships to get the combined statement to draw an accurate conclusion.
- Seating Arrangements
In seating, there are various models like circular, linear, square, etc. These questions are critical, tricky, and time-consuming. To master the topic there is only one tip “more you practice, the more you gain mastery over this topic”.
Year by year the importance of the topic is increasing. More questions are asked about this topic, these are tricky and also time-consuming. Analyze and collect all the statements, do not miss any clue. The only way to master this topic is again the same practice – practice and more practice. You cannot ignore this topic to succeed in Bank exams. Complete your syllabus and do practice and practice & more practice.
- Input and Output: Questions on Input and Output are not difficult to solve but are time taking. To solve these questions, it’s important to remember that you should not miss any detail when processing the input because that is a common error that leads to a wrong answer.
- Miscellaneous topics.
There are other small topics that come under reasoning and may need attention such as data sufficiency etc. Practice these topics as they can be handy in fetching one or two marks. Data Sufficiency questions may be of any form. Data Sufficiency questions are likely to take the maximum time in solving them. Hence, with adequate practice and solving mock tests, candidates will be able to score good marks.
All the best
For online courses and online mock tests visit our website Rankers Hub or Download the Rankers Hub App from the play store
How to prepare for IBPS Clerk mock exams
When the aspirant starts preparing for the IBPS Clerk online mock exam, it is recommended that he or she should choose to start practicing on a computer as the same type of system will be used in the final examination. It convenient to take examinations on sectional tests as well as final full-length tests. For example, if you are preparing for a banking examination, then it is important to search for mock test for bank Clerk & mock test for bank Clerk, which are helpful for all bank-related exams like IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, IBPS PO mock test, IBPS rrb, RBI Grade B, RBI Assistant, IBPS RRB and also Insurance exams like LIC.
Taking mock test should be a regular practice, on a daily basis one is expected to complete one exam per subject in order to get a good grip on the exam. For most of the exams, you can find free mock tests in the websites. At the same time, you can also search in the Google search engine for online test series like
- ibps online mock test
- ibps Clerk prelims free mock test
- mock examination
- mock test for defence
- free mock test for cds
- afcat mock test
- cds mock test
- ibps Clerk previous year paper mock test
- mock test for cds exam
- mock test for bank Clerk
- mock test for bank Clerk
- mock test for si constable
- online mock test for police constable
- practice test for si constable
- online mock test for police constable
- ts constable mock test
- Police exam mock test
- online mock test for police constable
- ts constable mock test
- online mock test for si exam
- si exam online test
- si mock test in telugu
- ts si online mock test in telugu
- constable mock test in telugu
- ts police constable mock test in telugu
- online mock test for Clerklice constable
- constable mock test in telugu
- si constable test series
- telangana si test series
- online test for sub inspector
All these searches will lead you to your respective examination-free sites and mobile applications.
Which mock app is best for IBPS Clerk?
This perhaps a tricky question as some students may be searching for a IBPS Clerk exam mock test app or some others may be needing a free mock test app for banking at the same time they may also be interested in the best app for SSC mock test and may type in Google like best app for mock test for SSC or best app for mock test SSC CGL or may also search like best free app for SSC preparation. So, depending upon the requirement of the user Google will provide the top or best study app for competitive exams. You can find a bunch of the best app to study for exams. Rankers Hub is one of the best competitive exam app for android students. The most searched terms in this category of the best app for practice test are:
- best app for mock test for bank exams
- best app for mock test for bank
- best app for bank mock test
- best app for bank exam mock test
- best app for bank exam preparation
- best free app for bank exam preparation
- best free app for banking preparation
- best mock test app for banking
- best mock test app for ssc
- best app for mock test banking
- best application for mock test series for ssc
- best application for mock test for ssc cgl
- best app for ssc chsl mock test
- best app for ssc cgl mock test
- best free app for ssc preparation
- ssc cgl mock test app
- best app for ssc chsl mock test
- best app for ssc cgl mock test
- best app for banking exam preparation
- banking preparation app
- bank mock test app
- app for ssc exam preparation
- Best app for ssc cpo
Other competitive exams app searches that are generally in demand and searched on Google search engine are.
- best mock test app for cds
- best application for mock test
- best application for mock test series
- best app for cds ota preparation
- best app for cds preparation
- best app for cds preparation free
- best app for cds preparation in India
- best app for cds preparation online
- best app for afcat preparation
- apps for afcat
- test series app
- test series app online
- test series app online
- exams app
- best app to learn competitive exams
- competitive exams apply online
- competitive exams app free download
- best app for clat preparation
- app for exam preparation
- app for preparation of competitive exams
- best app for rrb preparation
- best app for railway exam preparation
- best app for rrb ntpc preparation
- best app for ibps rrb preparation
- best app for rrb group d exam preparation
Best app for IBPS Clerk preparation
By installing the rankers hub app you can get access to daily current affairs, study notes, study material, online tests, exam notifications, topic-wise mock tests, and much more. Download Rankers Hub App now from Google Play Store. Rankers Hub preparation App has helped thousands of students to achieve their dream jobs. By downloading the rankers hub app you will learn and prepare with the best resources in India. Rankers Hub Android application has one of the best relevant materials and exams to crack the toughest exam pattern.
People also search Rankers hub app for online test series and exam preparation courses in play store for
- best mobile app for ssc cgl preparation
- best apps for ssc cgl
- best app for ssc
- best app to prepare for bank exams
- best apps to prepare for banking
- best free app for bank exam preparation
- best app to study for bank exams
- best app to study for cds exam
- best app to study for cds exam preparation
- best app to study for cds exam online
- best app to study for cds exam free
- best app to study for cds exams
- best app to study for afcat exam
- best app to study for afcat preparation
Best Exam Preparation App for all competitive exams
Which app to choose for exam preparation is often the point of debate among students. You should always think of what is the criteria for choosing an app. Firstly, know what is your interested, whether it’s exams, an online video course, (or) both, or else you need daily current affairs or else live classes, or else an app that fulfills all the above requirements. Choices are many but you have to choose the one which gives you full support during your exam preparation. Rankers Hub App has the updated content and will assure you to be by your side throughout your learning process for both clerk prelims and ibps Clerk mains mock.
IBPS offers recruitment services to all Public-Sector Banks, SBI, Associate Banks of SBI, RBI, NABARD, SIDBI, LIC & Insurance companies and regular member Banks of the IBPS society. IBPS started the Common Written Examination (CWE) in the year 2011 to recruit officers and clerks in Public Sector Banks. It accepts online application through its official website for registration of the examination.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection holds the IBPS PO/Clerk Bank Exam to select Probationary Officers & Clerical staff in Public Sector banks.
IBPS Clerk Online Application
IBPS will active the online applicable link for IBPS Clerk 2023 Exam in September 2020. Candidates are required to click on the link mentioned below to apply for IBPS Clerk 2023 Exam.
Eligible and interested Candidates are required to register online for the recruitment process on the official IBPS website, ibps.in. The 2-tiered selection process consists of Preliminary and Main Exams which will be conducted online, so start preparing for pre and ibps Clerk mains mock tests. Candidates must pass each exam to get shortlisted and progress to the next stage.
IBPS Clerk Vacancies 2023
Every year more than lakhs of aspirants appear for the IBPS Bank examination. The official notification of IBPS Clerk 2023 expected to be released in the month of September 2020 tentatively. The Online Registration for IBPS Clerk 2023 will start from October 2023. There are Approximately 12000+ Vacant Posts vacancies.
Click here for to see bank wise and state wise Vacancies:
Salary of IBPS Clerk
The Salary of the clerk is more or less the same, in the majority of the public sector banks.
The following are the details of an IBPS Clerk Salary:
|Facilities||Places with population|
|>45 lakhs||<45 lakhs|
|House Rent Allowance(HRA)||Rs.1176.5/-||Rs.1058.5/-|
|Total (without HRA)||Rs.18413.37/-||Rs.18413.37/-|
|Gross with HRA||Rs.19589.87/-||Rs.19472.22/-|
IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria – 2023
The eligibility criteria for the IBPS CWE Clerk exam is a Graduation Degree in any of the streams such as BA, B.Com, BSc, B.Tech, etc., from a University recognized by the Government of India. The percentage of marks obtained in Graduation should be mentioned at the time of registration for the IBPS Bank-Clerk examination. Certificate which supports that they are graduates on the day they were registered for the exam. The percentage of marks obtained in Graduation should be mentioned at the time of registration for the IBPS Bank-Clerk examination and write prilims and ibps Clerk mains mock test series.
Computer Literacy: Knowledge of computer operation is a must as the IBPS Clerk exam is conducted online.
Language Proficiency: Candidates should have verbal and written proficiency in the official language of the State/UT. The candidate should be able to read, write and speak the language.
Age Eligibility: As on date intimated in notification. Candidate should be 20 – 28 Years
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||10 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (Army personnel)||5 years|
|Widows/Divorced Women||9 years|
|Persons with Domicile of Jammu &Kashmir during the period of 1-1-1980 to 31-12-1989||5 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
Nationality / Citizenship of Applicants:
Candidates applying for IBPS CWE/Bank PO Examination should be one of the following:
- Citizen of India
- The subject of Nepal or Bhutan
- Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanent settlement
- Person of Indian Origin (PIO) who has migrated from Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Vietnam or East African countries of Zaire, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Ethiopia, Malawi, with the intention of permanent settlement in India
Candidates belonging to the category 2, 3, 4 must have a certificate of eligibility issued by the Govt of India in their favor. They should start preparing for ibps Clerk mains mock tests on Rankers Hub platform.
Now Ensure Success in IBPS Clerk 2023, if your target is IBPS Clerk exam, then start practicing on IBPS Clerk test series for both prelims and ibps Clerk mains test series Do not miss to practice on topic wise/Chapter wise and speed test to evaluate your performance, which helps you track and build your speed.
About Rankers Hub courses
Online Course highlights:
- Classes by Expert faculty
- Regular live class Doubts sessions
- Updated Mock Tests
- Previous years paper explanation
- Daily Current Affairs
- and many other support services that are not available in any other online platforms
- YouTube Chanel: Rankers Hub channel, provides free online guidance for Groups, Bank SBI / IBPS PO, Clerks exams and SSC CGL / CHSL / CPO exams by experts in the industry and Defence exams.
Our offer online course content for various state and central govt competitive exams like
- BANK Exams (SBI PO / Junior Assistant)
- IBPS CWE PO/Clerk
- IBPS RRB (Scale I, II & III) & Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
- SSC (CGL / CHSL/CPO)
- RRB (NTPC / Group-D)
- UPSC CDS, AFCAT and INET Defence exams
- TSPSC / APPSC Groups (2,3,4)
- Corona virus: Due to Covid-19, it has become difficult to operate coaching institutes for classroom studies. To overcome this problem, we have come up with a unique solution. We have introduced Dual courses where we will provide Online and Offline class programs. This will help students to continue their studies even if they are unable to attend classes physically.
Features of the IBPS Test series
- 400+ Topic wise covering all topics
- 55+ Full Mocks for various exams like IBPS, SBI, & Insurance.
- 35 Mini Mocks
- Real-time experience
- Based on the latest exam pattern
- Try Free IBPS Clerk prelims free mock test 2023 & IBPS Clerk mains mock
- Mobile and Desktop/laptop compatible.
0.00 average based on 0 ratings
More Courses You Might Like
Best AFCAT test series for 2023 and 2024. AFCATmock test free online exams along with topic wise as well as full lenght exams.
Best IBPS Clerk Mock test for Prelims and Mains exams along with topic wise tests. Attempt free IBPS Clerk Mock test and start your preparation. IBPS Clerk test series are updated as per the latest pattern by experts. Mock test for IBPS Clerk covers IBPS Clerk reasoning mock test, IBPS Clerk English mock test, IBPS Clerk quantitative aptitude mock test etc.
Best group 4 test series for upcoming Telangana Group 4 exams. Try free group 4 free mocks and previous years questions papers
Practice mock test series 2023 One-stop solution for aspirants looking for practice mock test series for all competitive exams. Rankers Hub’s all-in-one test series for all exams competitive exams like Bank, SSC, Railways, CLAT, CDS, and AFCAT is the best series you can opt for. We are having the best series at a very competitive